Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: cygwin latex package: tetex

From: GISQUET Christophe
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: cygwin latex package: tetex
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 21:20:06 +0200 (CEST)

Good evening David and list

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, David MENTRE wrote:
the doc files. Could you check whether they look OK to you? Same place,
files demexp-book.{dvi,pdf}

The PDF looks right. Very nice! \o/

OK. Is there any need for the file to be added to the installer ?

It also spams stdout while building files: doc/demexp-book.log is 51K big

Yep. Latex is particularly verbose but the hyperref package adds a lot
of errors. As it is only messages for developers, I don't mind a lot.
And I don't know LaTeX enough to fix those kind of issues.

I'll take your word on that. :P

btw, I guess you recently read the howto to make such a comment. Are you going to try something ? Anyway, If a win32 maintainer/packager steps up and he lives in the area of Rennes, France, I could offer him some direct help with setting up cygwin and co.

--
Christophe GISQUET
Hello! This is a signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature