[Demexp-dev] CDuce 0.3.9 vs DemExp 0.4: next issue

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: [Demexp-dev] CDuce 0.3.9 vs DemExp 0.4: next issue
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:27:14 +0200

Hello,

Yesterday, after having finally found a work-around for the cdo2ml strangeness, I came accross the following error:

ocamlfind ocamlopt -linkpkg -c -package "rpc str" -package "cduce
  pxp-engine pxp-lex-utf8 pcre netstring netclient ulex equeue threads
num" -I srv -I net -I lib -I bitv-0.5 -I +camlp4 -thread -I srv -I net -I lib -I bitv-0.5 -pp "/usr/bin/cduce --mlstub" -impl srv/xml.cdo
The implementation srv/xml.cdo does not match the interface srv/xml.cmi:
The field `load' is required but not provided
The field `save' is required but not provided
The field `xml_content' is required but not provided
The field `tagid_list' is required but not provided
The field `tag' is required but not provided
The field `question' is required but not provided
The field `question_status' is required but not provided
The field `vote' is required but not provided
The field `response' is required but not provided
The field `participant' is required but not provided
The field `participant_kind' is required but not provided
make: *** [srv/xml.cmx] Erreur 2

As I have no clue about how CDuce works or what it precisely does, I'm a bit stuck. Any idea ?

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni