Re: [Demexp-dev] yet another release: 0.5.5

From: Sylvain Collilieux
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] yet another release: 0.5.5
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:05:40 +0200

David MENTRE a écrit Le 13.07.2005 20:47 :
> Hello Sylvain,

Hi,

> Apparently, your login name is incorrect. It is "sylvain.collilieux" and
> not "SylvainCollilieux". You have probably mixed with a Wiki login. ;)

Login name was incorrect, it's working now. I toke the login name from
the file of the last version of demexp.

IS it a bug or maybe a feature ? When you change something in the
preferences (serveur name, port, etc.), demexp doesn't change the
parameter but create a new group of paramaters in the logins files.

$ less .demexp/logins
2
tuxinette.linux-france.org
50001