Re: [Demexp-dev] [RFC] Using a file browser as demexp GUI?

From: echarp
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] [RFC] Using a file browser as demexp GUI?
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:26:59 +0200

  The file system mapping is a superb idea. You could also go for
  mailingList/newsgroup/forum mappings.

  Of course a true hierarchy might be more powerfull. Not just tags
  under which are questions, but texts under texts under texts..., to
  each one are associated possible answers. To each answer are
  associated votes.

  To me, the tags/keywords seem like a strange kludge. Why this
  bottleneck? Why use them for delegations? Why not a simpler hierarchy
  that would/could map to a simple text (/part/chapter/section/...)?

  manu