Re: [Demexp-dev] some thinking on the client: how to improve its usabili

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] some thinking on the client: how to improve its usability and attract programmers
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 19:34:26 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> -Finding a large amount of money by "seducing" a rich person/institution
> and pay developpers (we have not really tried that yet)

As underline by Thomas Petazzoni on another list, even in that case this
won't help long term development because as soon as cash will dry, most
of paid developers will quit the project.

I'm afraid that despite all of our efforts (announces, call for
developers, first running release) we are stuck to have a usable
version, a user community then to maybe obtain a developer community.

Yours,
d.
--
pub  1024D/A3AD7A2A 2004-10-03 David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A