Re: [Demexp-dev] Wrong apt-get source-list ?

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Wrong apt-get source-list ?
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:31:34 +0100

Hello,

(Note to list administrators : why is the Reply-To of this list configured to reply to the author and not to the list ?)

Serge Leblanc wrote:

to install the packages demexp I was obliged to use the following line:
deb http://thomas.enix.org/pub/debian/packages/unstable/ ./

instead of that mentioned in the page:
http://www.demexp.org/article.php3?id_article=64

Is the URL it correct?

Yes, the URL with unstable/ is the correct one.

Previously, I was only generating packages for the unstable distribution. Users of testing reported problems while installing these packages (the demexp packages were dependant of packages that were not available in testing). So I decided to generate packages both for unstable and testing, in two separate directories.

I have informed David Mentré of this change, and he told me he has updated the webpage accordingly. However, it seems that he did not update everything ! ;-)

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni