Re: [Demexp-dev] [Thomas de Grenier de Latour] Ebuilds Gentoo pour DemEx

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] [Thomas de Grenier de Latour] Ebuilds Gentoo pour DemExp
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:59:04 +0100

Hello Thomas,

Thomas de Grenier de Latour <address@hidden> writes:

> Actually, I've made a small trivial change for cduce-0.3:
> I've replaced the old records syntax "{| ... |}" with the new one
> which is simply "{ ... }". Other than that, your .cd file compiles
> just fine.
>
> Oh, and something else about cduce: depending on how it is
> built (namely when using "curl" instead of "netclient", and/or
> "ocaml-expat" instead of "pxp"), linking the server may require
> some additional modules (namely "curl.cmxa" and/or "expat.cmxa").

Ok, thank you for the details. I'll integrate those modifications in
next patch set for unstable version (0.5). Thomas & Thomas, would it
also be useful for 0.4 (probably having only one cduce release would be
simpler for you)?

> What i've done as a workaround was patching the Makefile from the
> ebuild when needed, but I think that's the kind of issue that
> may require a configure script to be cleanly solved.

Yes, I also feel that a configure script would be useful. Time is just
too short. ;-)

Yours,
d.
--
pub  1024D/A3AD7A2A 2004-10-03 David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A