Re: [Demexp-dev] Succesful compilation of DemExp under Win32/Cygwin

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Succesful compilation of DemExp under Win32/Cygwin
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 21:58:54 +0100

GISQUET Christophe <address@hidden> writes:

> It was about getting latest version, but the 0.3 version works
> fine. Some minor strange behaviours (first choice always rejected,
> necessity to exit and rerun the program to update things)

Quite strange. The windows version should work as the Linux one (it's
OCaml after all). Of course, there are bugs in Linux version.

Thank you for your suggestion about the /tmp issue. Until know, I was
assuming a Unix system. You just raised the bar. :) I'll try to
investigate about the issue and fix it.

Regarding your other comments about xml & co, well, I've not looked much
at your notes. :-]

Yours,
d.
--
pub  1024D/A3AD7A2A 2004-10-03 David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A