[Demexp-dev] Wishlist and bugs

From: Felix HENRY
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Wishlist and bugs
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:11:18 +0100

Hi,

No urgent matters, just a few ideas

1/ would it be possible to prevent the root user from
subittming questions and from voting ? He is not a normal
user, he mainly creates new users and new tags.

2/ Bug: characters "avec accent" like éàè cannot be used
in voters name. I created a "Félix" voter but it only
kept "F". More spécifically I appear as "Félix" in the "manage
users" window, but as "F" in some others. As a consequence
I had problems : I could create a question (number 25) but it
appeared nowhere, I couldn't add tags etc... because of the mismatch
between me being viewed as "F" or "Félix" by different
modules of the software.
Nota Bene: I remove the F user and created a new one
without 'é'.
NB2: I did not put question 25 as public because it's the one I
created as F/Félix so it has problems. I created a new one
having the same content (question 26)

Catch you later,

   Félix