Re: [Demexp-dev] Tasks list

From: skaller
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Tasks list
Date: 30 Sep 2004 12:32:26 +1000

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 04:19, David MENTRE wrote:

> This is done more to test Planner that to do real planning (if such a
> thing is possible for a free software project ;).

I think you'd need to add a way to take the
total-manhours concept of 'day' and multiply
by work-rate for each developer.

Eg, my task may take 1 day, but if I only
spend 1/2 day per week, you'd have to cost it as 14 days
for the sake of obtaining a finishing date.

I'm playing with Godi, Extlib and of course Felix
as well ..

--
John Skaller, mailto:address@hidden
voice: 061-2-9660-0850,