Re: [Demexp-dev] Current status on demexp development & issues on delega

From: felix . henry
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Current status on demexp development & issues on delegation
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:49:52 +0100

Dear David,

Given the importance of the current phase in the development, I agree with
you that we need some serious discussion.

I'm ready to meet and I'm available on wednesday evening, thursday evening,
saturday afternon.

I think it would be good to meet on a regular basis because even if we think
we have nothing to discuss, there is alway some issues on. I also know some
people who would like to participate to such meetings. This could be a way
to get some people involved to help us.

   FĂ©lix