Re: [Demexp-dev] Bug & feature list for raw client

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Bug & feature list for raw client
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:02:29 +0100

Hello Felix,

address@hidden writes:

> -When typing a command, I could not use delete key, so if I
> mistyped "mkdir wordl" instead of "mkdir world" I could only
> hit enter and create a wrong category

I'm not responsible for this one. I don't play with terminal
capabilities (except to hide input when typing passwords). Have you try
other usual keys (Del, Ins, Control-h)?

> -"Question rejected" should be an available candidate answer to all questions

done in patch-123. Not yet running on the tuxinette server. By the way,
this let me found a lack of check of duplicated vote choices when
voting. Now fixed.

> -When typing "vote 0" to vote on a question, one cannot see the candidate
> answers, only the question.

done in patch-122. All details are printed (like a use of 'cat')
command.

Grab latest client from
http://www.linux-france.org/~dmentre/demexp/latest-src/

> -During testing phase, it would be convenient to be able to list
> the names of available delegate user (those you can delegate to)

Yes, and also to have other debug information. I'll try to add that.

BTW, I noticed that you have created a category with a strange name on
the server. I know that I should do a more strict type checking of
question and response descriptions.

Yours,
d.
--