Re: [Demexp-dev] Isa's client code now in CVS

From: David Decotigny
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Isa's client code now in CVS
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:09:26 +0200

Hello,

Thanks alot for the emacs macros, it'll help much. BTW, I don't like the caml-mode for ocaml code : it appeared to me it lacked support for classes and the like. Did I miss sthg ? I am currently using tuareg mode instead.

Just to say again what I've already told Dave: I'll keep on working a little on Isa's code. First, I plan to add the noweb comments. Then I'll take a look at mlglade in order to automate building the GUI... Do you have any objection on this 2nd point ?

Bye,

--
David Decotigny -- http://david.decotigny.free.fr