dejagnu

Re: UNRESOLVED execution status while running tests on target board

From: jestin james
Subject: Re: UNRESOLVED execution status while running tests on target board
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 14:55:04 +0530

Hello Ben,

As per gcc.log,
Download of /tmp/20000223-1.x0 to amd64 failed.
UNRESOLVED: gcc.c-torture/execute/20000223-1.c execution,  -O0

Looks like some configuration issue.
I had made the following settings in myboard.exp
set_board_info rsh_prog ssh
set_board_info rcp_prog scp

The ssh login is passwordless.
I am able to do scp without entering password. (I have added
id_rsa.pub in the .ssh/authorized_keys of the remote board)

Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Jestin