dejagnu

dos2unix baseboards/cris-sim.exp

From: Hans-Peter Nilsson
Subject: dos2unix baseboards/cris-sim.exp
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:00:10 +0100

I checked out dejagnu, hoping to get time to test for the new
release, with various setups testing gcc/binutils/sim.

I see for some reason, baseboards/cris-sim.exp has "DOS format";
carriage returns before line-feeds.  I'm not sure how that
happened.  I see I passed it as an attachment probably using
pine when submitting it, which might explain this; I've seen
text attachements automatically dosified for unknown reasons.
Not sure what the impact could be, but it can't be a good thing.

A patch wouldn't be very enlightening, but could a person with
commit rights please do "dos2unix baseboards/cris-sim.exp" and
commit that?

brgds, H-P