dejagnu

upcoming DejaGnu release

From: Ben Elliston
Subject: upcoming DejaGnu release
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:05:24 +1000

Rob and I have discussed the idea of preparing a new DejaGnu 1.5.0
release and I would like to start preparing for that.  First, I would
like to put out a "last call for patches" that will end on June 30.

After that, I intend to spend some time exercising DejaGnu over a
range of DejaGnu-tested packages, including Windows hosts and embedded
targets.  Would anyone be willing to assist with this?

My intention is to have something ready around September.

Thanks, Ben