dejagnu

Re: remote problems using ssh

From: Doug Reiland
Subject: Re: remote problems using ssh
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:27:07 -0500

I see the same thing with 1.4.4.

1) if I set protocol to standard, telnet is used.
2) if I set protocol to rsh, ssh is used
3) in my boards file, the hostname and/or name parameters get quickly ignored becauses I rsh.exp doesn't find netport.If I put the following in my boards file:
set_board_info netport my_system_name:23

ssh makes the connection.

4) However, since hostname is now changed in rsh.exp, it doesn't use/find my shell_prompt value in the boards file.