dejagnu

Problem while using dejagnu..!

From: Jitendra Pawar
Subject: Problem while using dejagnu..!
Date: 15 Oct 2004 18:34:35 +0530

Hello,
I am trying to execute gdb test suite.

Host: x86p3  (Red-Hat 9 installed on it.)
Target: x86p3  [ have  SDK for x86p3 (i686) ]

Expect version is               : 5.38.0
Tcl version is                  : 8.3
Framework(Dejagnu) version is   : 1.4.4

while executing gdb testsuite I found that there is need to modify one
statement from remote.exp file. I am attaching modified remote.exp and
tstgt.exp(used to configure testsuite) file.

The problem is while doing ssh to target machine.
If I specify:

ssh -l $username <target> then it doesn't work.   /*not working*/

I replaced this statement with by removing space after -l option then it
works.

ssh -l$username <target> then it doesn't work.  /*working */

can anybody assist me weather it is correct modification?

regards
-Jitendra