dejagnu

Re: some configury changes

From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain
Subject: Re: some configury changes
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 21:37:34 -0500 (EST)

TCL tweaks its regular expression engine from time to time which affects
things like backslash interpretation.  If I recall correctly, there were
some changes some time between 8.1.X and 8.3.X.

I've been running my gdb test bed since 2001-11-24.  The first version of
TCL that I used was 8.3.4.  I haven't noticed any flag days since then.

So I am comfortable with a requirement of 8.3.X or 8.3.4, and not
comfortable with a requirement that accepts 8.2.X.

Michael C