dejagnu

Re: testsuite/*/*/*/*.exp run twice (Was: Is gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: testsuite/*/*/*/*.exp run twice (Was: Is gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/ieee.exp run twice in the test suite?)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:25:38 -0600

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 04:18:35PM -0400, John David Anglin wrote:

> It appears that this is still an open issue.  The review by Don Libes
> indicated that problem could be due to pty behavior warned about in
> the expect man page.

  That's what I thought, but I just got this patch merged into expect 5.38,
and I'll try it. I also discovered expect doesn't build with the latest
Tcl/Tk, so I guess I'll have to fix that first... I emailed Don, and I'll
see if we can work out a real solution. All of the expect CVS trees I checked
are years out of date.

        - rob -