dejagnu

Re: testsuite/*/*/*/*.exp run twice (Was: Is gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: testsuite/*/*/*/*.exp run twice (Was: Is gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/ieee.exp run twice in the test suite?)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:18:50 -0600

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 11:49:35AM -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:

> > It sounds like an expect bug I fixed long time ago:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-10/msg00804.html
> > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=623629&group_id=13179&atid=313179

   I just checked, and this isn't fixed in the most current version of
Expect, which is at 5.38. At one time Scriptics was maintaining Expect,
but they don't do Tcl work anymore...

  So I guess I'm going to incorporate expect builds back into DejaGnu again.
Since DejaGnu is completely dependant on Expect functioning correctly, I guess
I'll go back to helping maintain Expect some. Something else to do before
the next release...

        - rob -