dejagnu

Re: FW: [DejaGnu] DejaGNU on HP-UX

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: FW: [DejaGnu] DejaGNU on HP-UX
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:09:38 -0600

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 05:21:10PM -0500, King, Daniel wrote:

> Running /usr/local/src/gnu/dejagnu-1.4.2/testsuite/runtest.all/stats.exp ...
> FAIL: pass
> FAIL: fail
>
> # of expected passes            54
> # of unexpected failures        7
> -----
>
> Is this a good/expected result?

  Nope. While it looks like it ran ok, you shouldn't get any failures. You
might want to try adding "-v -v" or "-d" to RUNTESTFLAGS when you do
make check to get a better idea of the problem. Sometimes there can be
problems testing DejaGnu with itself. I usually keep a known good copy
installed, so I can test new work with a stable version.

  The true test would how well DejaGnu runs the GCC 3.1 tests.

        - rob -