ddd

Re: Problem with Installation of ddd

From: shaunak saha
Subject: Re: Problem with Installation of ddd
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 09:24:02 -0800

Hi,

Did you tried installing your linux distribution package manager. Build in package managers takes care of dependencies.

-Shaunak

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 6:07 AM Umesh Swami <address@hidden> wrote:
Sir/Madam

I am trying to install debugger ddd-3.3.11 / ddd-3.3.12
from .gz file downloaded from gnu website.

But both installation showing problem at last after doing ./configure
"configure: error: Cannot find termcap compatible library."

Kindly help in sorting out this problem. Kindly provide step to step information as i am new to the Linux.

I tried installing ddd RPMs from different websites still not successful due to some dependencies which are again not installing due to some other dependencies .

OR please share the complete ddd installation package as attachment
which includes all dependencies.

Regards
Umesh