ddd

remote debugging question

From: disposable
Subject: remote debugging question
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:51:24 -0600

I am trying to debug a remote application.
I have an application, appA, running on machine A, which launches several other applications on machine B, via ssh like this:

To launch appB, appA generates a command sequence and runs this command the format of which is something like this:

ssh address@hidden /path/to/appB arg1 arg2 arg3 > /path/to/outputfile

I have passwordless ssh setup and the output from appB is piped to outputfile located in /path/to...

I want to generate this same command sequence but do so such that appB is launched in ddd so I can remotely debug it from Machine A.

Is this possible and if so, how do I do this?
Thanks,
CD