ddd

Starting DDD programmatically

From: km4hr
Subject: Starting DDD programmatically
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:14:00 -0400 (EDT)

I'm writing CGI scripts using the C language.  I'd like to know if DDD can help me debug these programs (scripts).

CGI scripts are programs that get executed by a web server (ex: Apache). Scripts don't run continuously. They are executed by the web server when the user of a web browser "submits" a web page that contains an HTML form. The script (C program) runs long enough to process the information on the form. The script then terminates. Consequently, there is no continously running program for DDD to attach to. Is there a way that the script (or the web server) can start or attach to DDD when the script executes?

thanks!