ddd

newbie question: multiple source files

From: Mag Gam
Subject: newbie question: multiple source files
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 00:48:13 -0500

Hello All,

I just got into C programming and I am working with DDD -- A great
product BTW -- and I was wondering how I can work with multiple source
files. For example, I am playing around with several GTK programs
where I have multiple .c files. I would like to step thru the program
(which has a main.c), but when I create the breakpoints I am not sure
what is going on.

Is there a good example, I can use to deal with multiple source files?

TIA