ddd

DDD, pydb branch

From: Peter Wainwright
Subject: DDD, pydb branch
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 12:04:34 +0000

I've merged the pydb branch to my own copy of the DDD trunk (it applied
very cleanly), and I'm trying it out now.  I hope soon to be able to
merge it into the trunk on Savannah, and release 3.3.12-rc1...

I did run across an issue: When starting DDD in stacked mode with gdb as
inferior debugger, the machine code window always appears, regardless of
the setting Ddd*disassemble.

It looks like there is "&&" where there should be "||" in a few places,
as per this patch:

If you have no objections I'll commit this to the pydb branch.

Regards,
Peter