ddd

Makes sense go with DDD ahead?

From: Jose María Gómez Vergara
Subject: Makes sense go with DDD ahead?
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:26:58 +0200

Hello all:
        I have been taking a long time without receiving any email from ddd and
ddd-bug distribution list. I have not received any feedback about DDD lastly.

        In the savannah site for DDD there is not any bug reported, no
questions, no
tasks,  although I know that exist a lot of them.

        So, I am wondering if DDD worth it at this time. I mean, I would like
to put
effort to take DDD one step beyond if it makes sense, but if you think you
have found a similar software like e.g kgdb or similar that have taken this
position and DDD is a obsolete one, I would prefer dedicate more time to some
more usuful projects.

        What do you think about this.?

        I am really interested in your opinion.

        Thanks a lot for your time.