ddd

About porting to Qt.

From: jose maria gomez
Subject: About porting to Qt.
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 15:19:09 +0200

Hello, I am Jose Maria, the new offcial maintainer of DDD package. I am still
having a look to the source and thinking about what could be the betters
plans for DDD and which could be the better way to do it.

One of the things I would like to do is to port DDD to Qt gui libraries.
Anyway, this is not trivial. First of all, DDD need a lot of work to decouple
GUI from "logic".

I will inform all of you as soon as posible about the plans. Everybody can
help of course and your feedback is very important.

The application is in C, so i would like to rewrite most of them to moderm C++
and put QT over all. At the same time I think that a good pluggin system
could be really useful in this case.

Thanks a lot.