ddd

Help

From: Priya Darshini
Subject: Help
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:18:20 +0100

Hello Sir,

I have recently started using ddd debugger,

When i tried to check the contents of a linked list, graphically by clicking on the next node, ddd was showing the contents of

all the nodes. But since it was occupying large space, i undid display by clicking on all nodes.

Now my problem is, when i try to print the base node, it prints. But next pointers are not getting displayed, even i did enable display it just shows a blank arrow.

Thankyou for the help

Kind regards,

Priya

--
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender by telephone (+44-1454-284800) and destroy the original message. Any statement and/or opinion not related to this company's business and expressed in this message is that of the author and does not necessarily reflect those of Icera. This company does not take any responsibility for the views of the author in any matter not related to the company's objective.