ddd

ddd --ladebug --debugger idb -dbx

From: le dinh
Subject: ddd --ladebug --debugger idb -dbx
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:52:40 +0200

Hi,
I'm evaluating (on a x86_64 Linux AS release 4) ddd version 3.3.11. running with idb 10.1-33 in dbx mode. First of all, the blinking status shows that dbx is busy. Trying to escape in the console, it prompts me to quit vim. Since then, i can set a break point but no way to stop in Running with idb in mode gdb works fine. I have to tell you i'm a newbie. Could you give me some help?
Thanks

believed to be clean.