ddd

Seeking a new maintainer

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Seeking a new maintainer
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:51:02 +0200

We are officially looking for a new person to take over as maintainer of DDD. When I began doing it back in 2003, my day-job permitted me to spend a percentage of time on it. That's no longer the case. As you can see, it's been over two years since the last release, and I'm worried that DDD is suffering from this lack of attention. So if you feel you are sufficiently (a) dedicated and (b) qualified to take over as maintainer, please let me know. Two possible projects might be of interest:

And of course, there's the usual stream (trickle, actually) of bug fixes to deal with. I estimate that you'll need to spend about 3 hours per week on bug-fixing and answering queries on the mailing list. That'll increase if you take on one of the challenges above (or one of your own, of course).

Andrew.