ddd

Re: copy backtrace?

From: Tim Mooney
Subject: Re: copy backtrace?
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:09:16 -0600 (CST)

In regard to: Re: copy backtrace?, Andrew Gaylard said (at 9:00pm on Nov...:

I am using KDE, typically I want to paste into an email client, however I
just gave a copy-paste from ddd into vi a try and it didn't work. So, this
is clearly either a ddd bug or some other issue, its not me being stupid and
not doing it right. Thanks for the clarification.

OK. This is a surprise to me.

Which version of DDD are you using?
Is it linked with Motif or Lesstif? Which version?

Other list-members: do you see this problem too?

I do not see this problem on Solaris 10, with ddd-3.3.12-test (I don't
know which version, it doesn't report that, I think it's test2).  That's
using Solaris' Motif implementation and the CDE window manager (dtwm).

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                              address@hidden