ddd

Re: Pinning graphical displays' positions down

From: Fred Krogh
Subject: Re: Pinning graphical displays' positions down
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:29:45 -0800

It is reasonable to suggest digging in to fix problems such at this.
But given absolutely no experience or interest in learning about
graphical interfaces and a shortage of time, it also seems reasonable to
make suggestions for improvement.  In codes I develop, I am interested
in what users might feel are worthwhile improvements.  I assume ddd
developers would also be interested in such things, even if they have no
time to follow up on them.

The main ddd site has no provision for requesting improvements.  Perhaps
a section could be added  there for people to request improvements or
indicate a desire for something already listed.  For someone with a
background in dealing with X (Motif? LessTif?) perhaps the change
requested here would not be a big deal to fix.  And although I wouldn't
call it a bug, I still consider the current implementation broken.