[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:31:42 +1100
When I start a certain program using DDD I get two error messages:
1. GDB could not be started
2. Could not load VSL Library "vsllib.vsl"
My question is what else should I do for troubleshooting... I have done the
following without getting a clear idea of where to go next....
1. Tested ddd with the sample file given, it works fine.
2. Ensured that both the program and ddd where compiled with the same
g++ 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-3)
3. My program is compiled with the -g option
4. run 'make clean' and make in the vsllib directory.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- What else....,
Keith Knapp <=