ddd

What else....

From: Keith Knapp
Subject: What else....
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:31:42 +1100

Hello,

When I start a certain program using DDD I get two error messages:
1. GDB could not be started
2. Could not load VSL Library "vsllib.vsl"

My question is what else should I do for troubleshooting... I have done the
following without getting a clear idea of where to go next....

1. Tested ddd with the sample file given, it works fine.
2. Ensured that both the program and ddd where compiled with the same
compiler
        g++  3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-3)
3. My program is compiled with the -g option
4. run 'make clean' and make in the vsllib directory.

Regards,

Keith