ddd

Re: Cannot commit to SVN (could under CVS though)

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: Re: Cannot commit to SVN (could under CVS though)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:32:30 -0500

R. Bernstein writes:
 > I checked and I only have one sf password that I can change. Well,
 > actually there's two since one is associated with ssh, but this isn't
 > used for the https connection above. I'll try changing my password on sf.

Tried that and it doesn't work. (Changing the password was suggested in
the sf SVN section.)

I can think of only two other things. One is that somehow there's an
ACL. The other thing (which may in fact be related) is to get listed
as a "developer" in

   http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=7500

Right now me and Daniel Schepler are the only ones not listed as
"developer".

And thanks again.