ddd

Yet another ddd candidate release

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: Yet another ddd candidate release
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:01:30 -0500

I'd like to put out another release of ddd and pydb
which fixes some small problems folks have had in building ddd.

But I'd also like to gauge whether this combination is in fact an
improvement over the last one or the pydb that folks might be currenly
using with ddd. I've put out candidate releases at:

http://bashdb.sourceforge.net/ddd-3.3.12-test4cvs.tar.gz and
http://bashdb.sourceforge.net/pydb-0.13cvs.tar.gz

I'd appreciate it if folks would try that out (particularly the python
part in ddd) and let me know problems encountered.

Thanks.