ddd

Solution: RE: can't see breakpoint and arrow pixmaps

From: ddd
Subject: Solution: RE: can't see breakpoint and arrow pixmaps
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 13:17:52 -0500

I was finally able to resolve the issue after talking
with a few people. The solution was to change the color
settings on my PC. In other words, go into Display
Properties, choose the Settings tab and change Colors:

High Color (16 bit) --> True Color (32 bit)

After making this change and restarting Exceed, the
pixmaps display properly. I assume that Exceed was
just running out of colors in the palette.

Thanks for you help, and hopefully this will help
someone else down the line....

JT