ddd

Integrated Business Consulting Demo

From: David Swanson
Subject: Integrated Business Consulting Demo
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:33:58 -0500

Every business could use a boost. Many businesses are missing just one piece of the puzzle needed for breakthrough success.

Optimus Solutions is a business development and marketing services consulting firm that specializes in providing integrated and comprehensive lead generation, sales, marketing, innovation, IT, HR, communications, and strategy solutions for clients, large and small.

Take a few minutes to learn more about the results Optimus can deliver for your business. We're confident it will be well worth your time.

What's the missing piece to your business? Click below to view one of our brief online presentations:

Need more sales? View our Leads Solutions Presentation.
Need help designing breakthrough new products & services? View our Innovation Presentation
Need improved and effective marketing messages & leads channels? View our Marketing Presentation
Want to better know your customer & market? View our Customer-Centered Research Presentation
Need business planning, fundraising, growth strategy, & market analysis? View our Strategy Presentation
Need to boost your web presence, SEM & e-commerce solutions? View our IT Solutions Presentation
Need sales training or innovative sales process design? View our Sales Development Presentation

Finally, to view a presentation and case study outlining our core capabilities, click here , or visit our website at www.optimusltd.com to learn more about us.

The Optimus team has completed projects for American Express, General Mills, Intel, AT&T, Pitney Bowes, Qwest Communications, MBNA, Banc One, IDT, MasterCard International, and many others. We believe in providing clients with timely, high-quality, measurable, and scalable results that deliver a superior ROI.

If you'd like more information about how Optimus can help you, please feel free to call me at 203.401.8795, ext 907 or email me at address@hidden.

Sincerely yours,

David Swanson

Senior Partner
Optimus Solutions
Office: 203.401.8795 Ext.
907
address@hidden
www.optimusltd.com

Optimus Solutions · 325 Lafayette St · Bridgeport, CT 06604
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.