ddd

[Fwd: GNU DDD Version 3.3.11]

From: Edward Lesniak
Subject: [Fwd: GNU DDD Version 3.3.11]
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:44:59 -0700

  Got no response.  Resending.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: GNU DDD Version 3.3.11
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:38:32 -0700
From: Edward Lesniak <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hello,

  I have built DDD 3.3.11 and gdb 6.3 with gcc 3.2.3 on a Sun Solaris
  9 platform.  Whenever I try to execute one of the DDD GUI options I
  am getting a message "waiting until GDB gets ready...".  GDB never
  gets ready and the platform is at 100% CPU utilization.  The GDB
  debugger appears to successfully execute in standalone mode.  Is
  there something I should investigate in the way I built DDD or the
  way DDD is configured.

  Also, I am not able to bring up source code using the Open Source
  option under File.  No source code files are displayed for selection
  and the filter option does not seem to do anything.  Perhaps, this
  is a configuration issue.

  Any help on these issues would be appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Ed Lesniak