ddd

Re: DDD: problem with variables not appearing to exist

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: DDD: problem with variables not appearing to exist
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:57:42 +0200

Aditya Chaubal wrote:
I'm having what I think is a similar issue.  I have an object
belonging to a pubicly derived class and when I try to print or
display a data structure that was defined 'protected' in the base
class of that object, I get a message saying that data structure does
not exist in the curent context.  I haven't yet found a way around
this.  Any help/insight would be appreciated.

- Aditya