ddd

question about autocommandprefix and autocommand

From: John Aldridge
Subject: question about autocommandprefix and autocommand
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:18:24 -0600

Hello,

I am trying to setup an autocommandprefix.  I have added the following
to my /root/.ddd/init file

Ddd*autoCommands: on
Ddd*autoCommandPrefix: myacp:\

! DO NOT ADD ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE -- DDD WILL OVERWRITE IT

I am running version 3.3.10 of ddd.  But when I run the command

myacp: display

I get

Undefined command: "myacp".  Try "help".

Any help would be appreciated.

I want to eventually be able to souce a file containing a lot of ddd
commands that will display a linked lists of structs printing out
several parts of the structs as it goes along.

Thanks John

--
John Aldridge <address@hidden>