ddd

Xm.h

From: Labuschagne, Alexis
Subject: Xm.h
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 07:53:35 +0200

Hi,

Distro: Linux Mandrake 10.0

I get the following error during “./configure”: cannot find header file “/Xm/Xm.h”. I fond a “Xmu.h” on my system using “find”.

Can you assist in resolving this?

Many thanks

Alexis

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any
part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying
to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to
ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail and the sender cannot
accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this
e-mail or attachments.