ddd

Graphics Don't Display Properly

From: marjorie . b . jacobs
Subject: Graphics Don't Display Properly
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:48:21 -0400

I am running GNU DDD 3.3.1 on Solaris 8.  I get the messages below when the
debugger is run and the graphics do not display properly.  I was able to
suppress the messages using Preferences but the graphics don't give the
menu bar with the icons.  Has anyone had this problem?

DOJDEV~% debugger aou
Warning: Cannot convert string "lookup-hi" to type Pixmap
(Annoyed?  Try 'Edit->Preferences->General->Suppress X Warnings'!)
Warning: Cannot convert string "lookup" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "lookup-xx" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "lookup-arm" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "find_forward-hi" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "find_forward" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "find_forward-xx" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "find_forward-arm" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "break_at-hi" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "break_at" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "break_at-xx" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "break_at-arm" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "watch-hi" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "watch" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "watch-xx" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "watch-arm" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "print-hi" to type Pixmap
Warning: Cannot convert string "print" to type Pixmap