ddd

DDD error

From: U.b.
Subject: DDD error
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 19:21:06 -0400

Hi,

I get an error box with the error code below when starting ddd. I’m not sure if it has to do with my configure settings and the fact that I may not have some library.  .I know its probably not an X problem as ./configure was able to find the relevant libraries.

ddd.exe – Application Error:

The application failed to initialize property (0xc0000005). Click on Ok to terminate the application.

You can help by suggesting a solution or directing me to where I can get a solution. Thank you.

u.b.