ddd

REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED

From: China Metallurgical
Subject: REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 20:19:08 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr.Liu Peijin, Managing Director of China
Metallurgical Import & Export Henan Company (CMIEC HN). We
are a company that deals on Plastic and metallic alloys and
ducts as well as other metallurgical products and export
into the Canada/America and Europe.

We are searching for REPRESENTATIVES who can help us
establish a medium of getting to our costumers in
Canada,America and Europe as well as  making payments
through you to us.
If you are interested in transacting business with us we
will be glad.
Please contact us at;address@hidden,for more
information.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the
opportunity to negotiate your mode by which we will pay for
your services as our
representative in Canada,America and Europe. If you are
interested,please forward to us your phone number,fax and
your full contact address.

Thanks in advance
Mr.Liu Peijin
Managing Director