ddd

RE: CONFIDENTIAL

From: greatminds
Subject: RE: CONFIDENTIAL
Date: 7 Apr 2005 12:45:54 -0000

DR.ARCHIBONG JACKSON

Contract award Unit

N.N.P.c Ikoyi

Lagos Nigeria

Alternative Email:address@hidden

RE: CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Friend,

I am, DR.ARCHIBONG JACKSON, a director with the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation Contract award monitoring committee.It is with trust and confidence
that I make this urgent and important business proposal to you on behalf ofmy
colleagues.

Actually,I would have contacted you by surface mail but for the urgency and the
confidentiality this transaction demands hence i decided to contact you via
email.

My colleagues and I are members of the Contract Award Committee (CAC) of the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). My colleagues have mandated me
to look for a trustworthy company or individual into whose account some funds
is to be transferred.

We have in our possession vital approved documents to remit the sum of
FORTY-ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED US DOLLARS incurred as a result of contract
over-invoicing to the tune of the above stated amount,the original contractor
has been paid off.

Thus all we require from you is to provide us a safe bank account for the
remittance of the fund and also to help source for a lucrative long term
investment to invest part of this fund.

We are willing to offer to you upon negotiation an aggreable percentage of the
total sum and profit accruing from investment plans. We are absolutely sure and
positive that this arrangement will be of mutual benefit to us, and we crave
your indulgence to treat this proposal with

utmost trust and seriousness.

The nature of your company's business is irrelevant to this

transaction,as all arrangements have been concluded for a successful and
hitch-free transaction.

We have taken measures to ensure that there is no risk involved on both
parties; we have estimated that this transaction will be concluded within 14
working days on receipt of your acceptance to this proposal.Most important to
send back to me now is:

Your private telephone,fax numbers

Name and address of your bank,

phone and fax numbers

Your name, company name and address

Bank account and particulars.

My colleagues and I have had some fruitful discussion with relevant top
officials of both the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and Central Bank of
Nigeria (CBN) and they have agreed to co-operate in the transfer. An
application for funds transfer shall be made at the appropriate ministries in
favour of the beneficiary (you or your company).

Thereafter, your company shall be officially regarded as having executed the
contract for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for which
payment is being made.

This process makes the operation legal according to the laws of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria. Please treat this transaction as strictly confidential, as
we are civil servants who are not entitled to operate a foreign account. While
thanking you for your envisaged co-operation.

I await your immediate response through email address or fax.My alternative
email address is address@hidden

Best Regards,

DR.ARCHIBONG JACKSON

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site

- http://yoursite.com