ddd

Re: no symtab found (ddd, AIX, xlC, gcc)

From: Katherine Ye
Subject: Re: no symtab found (ddd, AIX, xlC, gcc)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:33:18 -0800 (PST)

Arnaud,

I just find out that dbx, yacc and lex come with
AIX4.3. But none of these in AIX5.2. I am working on
AIX5.2 now. I do not know if I can get (or build ) dbx
for AIX5.2. Thanks a lot for your help

Regards
Kathy
--- Arnaud Desitter <address@hidden>
wrote:
> Try "ddd --dbx" which should work up to a point.
> ddd 3.3.10 has a bug with dbx support. Therefore use
> ddd 3.3.9.
>
> Regards,

<__dt__Q5_3com11recursionsw7cinergi9reference15IAdapterInvokerFv+32>