ddd

Re: Debugger installation and configuring

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: Debugger installation and configuring
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 22:31:45 +0200

Michael Schmidt wrote:
Please forgive my ignorance on this, but this is the first time I have attempted to use any GNU product.

I am trying to install the DD Debugger through the use of Cygnus (also new to me) and it complains about missing "X" type libraries. I assume that what it is looking for is the x11 libraries but being so new to this, I am unsure.

Could you point me to someplace that might have bullet-proof instructions for installation this?

When you say "Cygnus", I assume you mean Cygwin.  If so, just
go to www.cygwin.com, click on the setup.exe link, and install
everything.  That will include the X libraries.

Andrew.