ddd

Debugger installation and configuring

From: Michael Schmidt
Subject: Debugger installation and configuring
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:02:00 -0700

Please forgive my ignorance on this, but this is the first time I have attempted to use any GNU product.

I am trying to install the DD Debugger through the use of Cygnus (also new to me) and it complains about missing "X" type libraries. I assume that what it is looking for is the x11 libraries but being so new to this, I am unsure.

Could you point me to someplace that might have bullet-proof instructions for installation this?

Regards,

Mike Schmidt
IBM Global Services
TPF Infrastructure & Automation - Cendant Account
Phone : (720) 533-3622
Pager : (800) 946-4646 PIN# 1125785
Michael Schmidt/Denver/IBM
Internet email : address@hidden